Name: Brian Bayer
Position: PhD Student, Joined in 2019 (co-advised with Prof. Bhan, CEMS)
Research Interests: Interactions between nonthermal plasma and catalytic surfaces, molecular beam mass spectrometry.
Post Doctoral Researcher
Our group members have gone on to do great things!
- Jain, S. -- IDOM, Inc.
- Wang, J. -- University of Minnesota (Simeni Group)
- Yue, Y. -- Lam Research
- Gaurav, N. -- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Jiang, J. -- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Mahajan, S. -- Intel
- Aboubakr, H. -- University of Minnesota
- Brahme, A. -- Lennox
- Dabhole, S. -- Midwest Interventional Systems, LLC
- Gangal U. -- Hamline University
- Hofmann, S. -- LIME
- Kondeti, S. -- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- Kruyen, A.H.J. -- TNO
- Luo, Y. -- Wayfair
- Mensink, R. -- Shell
- Moldgy, A. -- Intel
- Simeni, M. -- University of Minnesota
- Suresh, N. -- Intel
- van der Horst, R. -- ASML
- van Gessel, A. -- ASML
- van Gils, C. -- University Hospital, Utrecht
- van Grootel, S. -- (affiliation unknown)
- van Ham, D. -- Oce Printing
- Vasko, C. -- Vasko EDV Sofwarelosungen
- Verreycken, T. -- DIFFER
- Williams, P. -- Somnetics International
- Yatom, S. -- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- Zhang, S. -- University of Maryland
Fellowships and Conference:
- Dr. G. Nayak - Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, University of Minnesota, 2019-20 and Kermit and Ione Ebeltoft Interdisciplinary Doctoral Fellowship, University of Minnesota, 2018-19.
- Dr. V.S.S.K. Kondeti - Young investigator award ISPC 2017 and ICOPS 2016 Best student paper awardee.
- Dr. S. Hofmann - 2012 IEEE NPPS best student paper awardee, awarded at ICOPS meeting July 8-12, 2012 in Edinburgh (UK).
- Dr. A.F.H. van Gessel - cum laude (top 5% thesis within the university).
Past Postdoctoral Fellows:
- Dr. J. Wang, Research Associate, 2021-2023
- Dr. G. Nayak, Research Associate, 2021-2022
- Dr. Stephen Exarhos, Research Associate, 2020-2022
- Dr. Marien Simeni Simeni, Research Associate, 2018-2020
- Dr. Shurik Yatom, Postdoctoral Researcher, 2014-2016
- Dr. Urvashi Gangal, Postdoctoral Associate, 2013-2016
Visiting Scholars Hosted:
- M. Jacquart, visiting scholar, Université Paris-Saclay, France, 2022
- J. Wang, visiting PhD student, Xi`an Jiaotong University, China, 2019-2021
- D. Yuan, associate professor, Yanshan University, China, 2019-2020
- S. Tang, associate professor, Yanshan University, China, Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) 2019-2020
- Y. Zheng, visiting PhD student, Xi`an Jiaotong University, China, Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC), 2018-2019
- W. Xei, visiting PhD student, Sichuan University, China, Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC), 2018-2019
- prof. N. Sadeghi, Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Physique Grenoble, France, May 2018
- Dr. Z. Chang, lecturer, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC), 2017-2018
- Dr. N. Zhao, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 2017-2018
- Dr. M. Qian, Associate Professor, Nanchang University, Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC), 2017-2018
- Dr. S. Sasaki, JSPS fellow, Tohoku University, Japan, 2017-2018
- D. Yuan, Zhejiang University, China Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC), 2017-2018
- E. van Doremaele, visiting scholar (master project), Eindhoven University of Technology, 2017-2018
- Dr. U. Gangal, guest researcher, June 2016 - present
- H. Taghvaei, visiting PhD student, Shiraz University, Iran, February -October 2016
- Dr. J. Santos Sousa, visiting scholar, visiting from University Paris Sud, Paris, March-April 2016
- Dr. R. Brandenburg, visiting scholar, visiting from INP Greifswald, Germany, November 2015
- G. Oinuma, guest researcher, Mitsubishi Electric, Japan, October 2015-October 2016
- Y. Du, visiting PhD student, Tsinghua University, China, September 2015-September 2016
- Dr. K. Wende, post-doctoral associate, visiting from INP Greifswald, Germany, November 2013-May 2014, August-September 2015
- Professor Q. Xiong, guest researcher, College of Electrical Engineering, Chongqing University, China, November 2013-July 2014